You are already an artist! And you are the divine co-creator of your own life. But are you in love with what you're creating, or are you a victim in your own reality?
It's time to get brutally honest with yourself.
You feel like a victim in your own reality. Blaming your past circumstances for where you are today, unable to free yourself.
You struggle to implement change for a better tomorrow. You know what you "need" to do but for the life of you, you can't get out of your own way to do it.
You have big dreams & plans for your life but your a little confused on how to bring them into your reality. Each day feels like the day before.
Each day is starting to feel like groundhog day. The same thing over and over again. You feel like your existing rather than being alive.
You desire to bring more joy, magic and love into your life. You want to live a happy and beautiful life, something you would be proud to leave one day.
You desire to be fully present with each moment and to cultivate deep soul connections with yourself and the people in your life.
I invite you to have a look at your life from a birds eye view. What are the things you manifest & attract easily into your life? What are the things you have trouble calling in? For example, you might find love really easily but attracting money is HARD! But other people might find it super easy to attract in a lots of money but struggle in the relationship department. And why is that?
It's because of the individuals subconscious beliefs. It's our subconscious programming that creates our reality. And the scary part is the majority of us are running our lives from handy down programs and beliefs we received as children from our parents. And this is why there is so much victim consciousness, fear and suffering in this world.
But our beliefs can be easily changed, and I'm here to show you how. Because you my love, deserve a beautiful life. Afterall, we only get one.
If you've ever wondered how the subconscious mind works, let me tell you because it's pretty spectacular.
So your subconscious mind accounts for 95% of your brain, the other 5% is your conscious mind (your prefrontal cortex). From the time you were inside your mother's womb (last trimester) up until the age of 7, you were in a constant hypnotic state. Meaning that you were literally downloading programs, like a computer, into your subconscious mind. You didn't know right from wrong, good from bad. You simply just observed, instilled the belief and then let it run your life. Some beliefs may be great, and you will be able to see which beliefs benefit you based on what comes really easy to you. But a lot of the beliefs we have today are super limiting. In fact, according to the National Science Foundation, an average person has about 12,000 to 60,000 thoughts per day. Of those, 80% are negative and 95% are repetitive thoughts.
No wonder we feel stuck, helpless and confused! If you're ready to rewrite your future and create the most beautiful life possible, this program is for you.
9 x 2 hr live zoom calls. 5 of the calls hosted by incredible guest speakers.
Access to private telegram chat
Subconscious Reprogramming Portal
Personalised Hypnosis recording by Carlie Jade
9 x Modules of life changing teachings & practises.
Lifetime access to the course + any updates.
You can predict the future by looking at the thoughts, words, and actions of today. So, who are you choosing to be?
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Each week will be a new topic + practise to embody to edge you close to limitless and out of suffering. These are super potent and intentional all aimed at helping you bust loose from the illusion of your own suffering.
A lot of my work is around trauma + very trauma informed however if you're in the trenches right now of your trauma, I highly recommend working with me 1:1. Trauma is not a life sentence but it does need to be healed so you can come into your power.
Absolutely you can. Head over to my services page or DM me on instagram and we can do that.
This is because in the middle of the program will be a 2 week integration period to digest and embody the teachings + to go out and live your life with this new found knowledge.
I like to wait until everyone is inside to make sure we can come to an agreement with times so the majority of the group can join. In the past my calls are usually around 3pm- 8pm PDT / PST.
There sure are. When you apply, one of the last questions I ask you is if you would like a payment plan & for how long. I am offering up to 5 month payment plans to make it accessible.
"CARLIE HAS THE ABILITY TO PERFORM THE WORK EQUIVALENT TO YEARS OF THERAPY IN A SINGLE SESSION!"
Pop your email below to keep up to date with the latest creations hosted by Carlie Jade. Pssst, no spam (I'm too busy living my best life!)
You're all signed up! Keep your eyes on your inbox for your guide.